1. Home
  2. Real Estate
  3. For Sale
  4. Apartments
3 room apartment in

3 room apartment in a new building, Մոլդովական փողոց, 65 sq.m., high ceilings, 9/11 floor

24,700,000 ֏24,700,000 ֏
$63,3804,896,948 ₽
Agency
Building Information
Construction Type
Monolith
New Construction
Yes
Elevator
Available
Floors in the Building
11
Apartment Information
Floor Area
65 sq.m.
Number of Rooms
3
Number of Bathrooms
1
Ceiling Height
from 3.2 m
Floor
9
Balcony
Open balcony
Furniture
Not available
Renovation
No Renovation
Description
The price of one square meter is AMD 380,000
A 3-room apartment is for sale on the second floor in a building located at 12/2 Moldovakan Street, next to the Ministry of Defense, in front of the dormitories.

The apartment is sold with a 60/40 option. You pay 60 percent of the total cost of the apartment and the remaining 40 percent you pay in installments over 2 to 3 years in monthly payments WITHOUT ANY INTEREST

The apartment will be commissioned in 2023. In June

The building has a two-story underground parking lot, commercial spaces, and a green garden

We design the apartment according to your wishes
We carry out effective sound and thermal insulation of the apartment. The bricks of the walls are made of high-quality foam perlite, and instead of plaster, plaster made of gypsoperlite is used.
We install euro windows
We carry out electrical installation works, air duct, sewer and water pipe entry into the apartment
Translated from Armenian
Avatar
Крист Месропян
On List.am since 07.03.2022
Recommended Ads
3 room apartment, Moldovakan St, 52 sq.m., 1/5 floor, euro renovation
$85,000
1 room apartment on Aksel Bakunts street, 43 sq.m., 4/9 floor, euro renovation
$65,000
4 room apartment on Vilnyus street, 90 sq.m., second to last floor, euro renovation
$120,000
2 room apartment, Մոլդովական փողոց, 35 sq.m., 5/7 floor, major renovation
$39,000
2 room apartment on Gyulikekhvyan street, 67 sq.m., 2/5 floor, cosmetic renovation, stone building
$70,000
3 room apartment on Hovhannisyan street, 78 sq.m., 2 bathrooms, 2/9 floor, cosmetic renovation
$82,000
4 room apartment in Nor Nork, 90 sq.m., 7/9 floor, cosmetic renovation
$110,000
2 room apartment on Gyurjyan street, 58 sq.m., 2/5 floor, major renovation, stone building
$92,000
3 room apartment, Գայի պողոտա, 60 sq.m., 7/9 floor, major renovation
$81,000
2 room apartment on Vilnyus street, 40 sq.m., high ceilings, 1/9 floor
$40,000
2 room apartment on Galshoyan street, 75 sq.m., 14/16 floor, euro renovation
$71,000
2 room apartment on Moldovakan street, 58 sq.m., 7/9 floor, major renovation
$80,000
3 room apartment in Nor Nork, 80 sq.m., multiple balconies, second to last floor, euro renovation
3 room apartment on Vilnyus street, 102 sq.m., 2 bathrooms, 5/9 floor
$85,000
3 room apartment in Nor Nork, 77 sq.m., 2/9 floor
$84,000
2 room apartment, Մոլդովական փողոց, 61 sq.m., 3/5 floor, major renovation, stone building
36,000,000 ֏
3 room apartment in Nor Nork, 61 sq.m.
$73,440
2 room apartment on Moldovakan street, 50 sq.m., 3/5 floor, euro renovation
$68,000
2 room apartment in Nor Nork, 66 sq.m., 3/9 floor, major renovation
1 room apartment on Moldovakan street, 18 sq.m., 4/8 floor, stone building
7,000,000 ֏
© 2005-2023 List.am